เกี่ยวกับเรา :Kokotel Bed & Cafe
We are friends and family serving friends and family
Designed around the concept of Bed and Cafe, Kokotel offers the ideal place to stay for families and assures them of maximum comfort at affordable prices.
- Helps and creates/build strong organization as well as internal operational procedure together with Finance Controller
- To support the Manager of Finance in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance and Accounting Department.
- Oversee all accounting functions includes AR, AP, GL and Cash
- Manage company- s financial accounting such as month-end closing, year-end closing, management reporting, financial analysis, forecasting, cash flow report, cash flow management and tax compliance.
- Prepare month-end balance sheet reconciliation schedules for accounts payable, intercompany accounts, prepaid expenses, bank accounts and accrued expenses.
- Post month end journal entries, close monthly A/P accounts and G/L transactions and assist month end closing.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
- quite often on short notice.
- Flexibility in schedule depending on reporting deadlines and closing.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Responsible for proper timing and application of revenue recognition rules
- Ensures that company financial records, under responsibility are maintained in compliance with company policies and Thai GAAP.
- Responsible for reviewing monthly /quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure this compliance.
- Coordinates work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records. Is further responsible for the implementation of agreed upon recommendations related to areas of responsibility and in resulted from the audit findings.
- Perform other duties that may be required by management from time to time. And must be ready and responsible when assigned to other position as may be required by Finance Controller.
- Ensure for all government tax has to be correct and accurate according to hotel operations that are concerned with Thai Government Tax law, including submission the tax on time as per Government schedule.
เพศ : ไม่ระบุ
อายุ(ปี) : 30 - 36
ระดับการศึกษา : ปริญญาตรี ขึ้นไป
ประสบการณ์(ปี) : 5 - 10 ปีขึ้นไป
- Thai National Only, Male/Female
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, CPD is preferred
- At least 5 years in hotel accounting experiences
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets and MS Word and be familiar with Sun System will be an advantage and other related hotel software
- Excellent communication skills and leading a team of mid and junior level accountants
- Positive attitude, strong service mind, patient, leadership and strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Proficient in general computer knowledge
- Being able to work on flexible hours as necessary
- Creative, Multi-tasking Skill, Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Strong knowledge in IFRS and Thai GAAP.
- Good for English Skills
- 2 days off per week - Telephone Allowance - Service Charge - Social Security - Medical Allowance - Provident Fund - Public Holiday - Annual Leave